Pratt Sleeve Valves are used to reduce and regulate pressure and control flow.
Designed specifically to dissipate energy, the Model 711 controls the point of cavitation, but does not eliminate cavitation completely. The stainless steel sleeve and innovative nozzle pattern balance the fluid forces in the valve. The water jets strike each other instead of the valve walls preventing damage.
- Available in sizes 12" and larger
- Fabricated steel construction
- 304 or 316 stainless steel sleeve
- Tapered radial nozzles
- Stainless steel drive screws
- Stainless steel gate with Nitronic 60 insert