8am MST-4pm MST (approximate end times)
9 Students (registration is first come, first serve)
This 3-day course is appropriate for those who have either worked with a chromatograph for at least six months or completed the ‘Introduction to Gas Chromatographs’ course. It prepares participants to operate and repair a gas chromatograph.
Students who complete this course will be able to effectively operate and repair a gas chromatograph.
- Hands-on learning that explains the chromatograph, how it operates, and what it does to analyze natural gas
- Carrier and calibration gas systems
- Chromatograph hardware
- Installation and operation of MON2000 software
- Identifying problems, setting timed events, preparing samples, and implementing preventative maintenance procedures
- Share parts & service tools
Introduction to Gas Chromatographs course or equivalent knowledge.