The REMVue® SlipStream® system is a means to control and monitor the addition of combustible fugitive emissions to a natural gas engine as fuel. Adding these emissions (which are otherwise lost to the atmosphere) reduces the main fuel consumption. This reduced fuel consumption allows more sales of the compressed gas and reduces the greenhouse gas emissions from the site.
SlipStream® SA is a revolutionary patented product designed to capture vented hydrocarbons as a supplementary fuel source for natural gas engines.
- Reduce natural gas engine fuel costs
- Reduce vented hydrocarbon emissions
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Protect the environment!
- Independent control system
- Compatible with OEM Air Fuel Ratio Controllers
- Compatible with 3rd Party Air Fuel Ratio Controllers
- Compatible with REMVue® Air Fuel Ratio Controllers