The REMVue® 500 is an advanced single system engine/compressor control and monitoring system capable of air-fuel control and optimization, on-line diagnostics and safety shutdown control. It can be configured as a stand-alone system or in conjunction with other hardware/software systems.
- Built on a standard robust PLC hardware platform
- Increased functionality at each product level
- Standard software tools across all tiers
- Easy migration from low tier to high tier applications
Many of the REMVue® parameters are controlled by password to reduce the possibility of changes that can seriously affect its performance and that of the compressor/engine.
With the capability to effectively monitor and control key compressor and engine parameters, the REMVue® consistently delivers reduced fuel costs with optimized horsepower, reduced engine emissions and maintenance costs, and increased uptime. Operations with installed REMVue have realized a rise in profits due to higher productivity, fewer costs, improved safety programs and positive environmental results.
Features of the REMVue® 500 include:
- Continuous On-Line Control and Analysis
- Air/Fuel Control
- Governor Control
- Process/Load Control
- Engine Performance
- Safety Shutdown
- Compressor Performance
- Compressor Health
- Fuel Flow
- Compressor Flow
- Compressor Horsepower
- Real-Time Diagnostics
- Real-Time BSFC
- Real-Time Compressor Leak Calculation
- Communications and Remote Control