Spartan Controls is please to offer a new four-day Emerson Process Management course focused on the Operation and Maintenance of Gas Chromatographs. This course is appropriate for those who have either worked with a chromatograph for at least six months or completed the previous 'Introduction to Gas Chromatographs' course offered through Spartan Controls.
This course prepares participants for the operation and repair of gas chromatographs.
Topics which will be covered within the course:
- Hands-on learning that explains the chromatograph, how it operates, and what it does to analyze natural gas
- Carrier and Calibration gas systems
- Chromatograph Hardware
- Installation and operation of MON2000 Software
- Identifying problems, setting timed events, preparing samples, and implementing preventative maintenance procedures
- Share parts & service tools
For more details please refer here.