The regulator prevents a stored liquid from vaporizing into the atmosphere, reduces liquid combustibility and prevents oxidation or contamination of the product by reducing its exposure to air.
The T205 Series maintains a slightly positive pressure and thereby reduces the possibility of tank wall collapse during pump out operation. The T205 Series is available in two configurations: Type T205 for internal pressure registration and Type T205M for external pressure registration.
- Low-pressure setting and fast speed of response
- Accurate control and small lockup pressure
- Multiple applications: can be used for a wide variety of gases including air, nitrogen, natural gas, sour gas, butane, and propane
- Corrosion resistance
- Easy conversion between constructions
- Sour gas service capability