It can withstand dirty operating environments while providing accurate and stable pressure control. Type 92B steam valve is designed to provide decades of continuous service and is applied as a main pressure reducing valve in industrial process heating applications such as heat exchangers, evaporators, digesters, and rectors.
- Diaphragm actuated, thus providing a simple, accurate and easily maintained valve.
- Rated for inlet pressures to 300 psig/ 20.7 bar at 600F/316C
- Self-powered control valve - Inlet (upstream) steam operates the pilot
- Extended diaphragm service life
- Resilient seats
- Standard ANSI face-to-face
- Two-path control