The units are available in ¼ NPT through 2-inch/DN 50 sizes and are offered in several different end connection configurations. They are designed to handle pressures up to 1000 psig/68.9 bar and temperatures up to 343C.
These products can help solve the toughest pressure control applications which include superheated steam, steam injection, steam tracing, nitrogen purging, boiler feedwater, process chemicals, cooling water, test fixtures, wash tanks, sterilizers/autoclaves, fuel lines, pneumatic supply, and many more.
- Handwheels/Tee Handles allow easy pressure setting changes
- Versatile and can be used with all process media including air, steam, gas, water, liquids, and oxygen
- Tight shutoff with elastomer seats
- Direct-operated design maximizes speed of response
- Rugged construction
- Differential pressure capability
- Easy maintenance with easily accessible seating parts