The Fisher 67C Series direct-operated regulators and filter regulators are typically used to provide constantly controlled, reduced pressure to pneumatic and electro-pneumatic controllers and other instruments.
These are suitable for most air or gas applications. Other applications include providing reduced pressures to air chucks, air jets and spray guns.
- Engineered for outstanding performance in a compact, lightweight package
- Panel mounting
- Provides a clean air supply to a variety of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic instrumentation
- Designed to meet the accuracy, repeatability and hysteresis demands of digital instrumentation
- Pilot supply regulator improves the accuracy of two-path control regulators by reducing inlet sensitivity caused by fluctuating inlet pressures
- Sour gas service capability
- Internal relief valve with a soft seat for reliable shutoff with no discernible leakage
- Easy maintenance: no special tools are required to perform maintenance, and all maintenance can be performed with the regulator in-line
- Rugged Construction