These Fisher regulators can be used with natural gas, air, or a variety of other gases. Performance characteristics vary according to construction.
The Fisher 627 is available with internal relief, assorted port sizes to match flow requirements and body materials to be best suited for service.
- Internal relief valve which in many cases eliminates the usual requirement for an external relief valve, thereby reducing equipment and maintenance costs
- Relief operation indicator: a rubber cab which pops off when the relief valve opens, indicating the relief valve was opened since the last inspection
- Easy maintenance with trim parts that can be replaced without removing the regulator body from the pipeline
- Installation adaptability
- Application versatility
- Wide range of flow capabilities
- Tight shutoff capability