Most plants have hundreds or even thousands of HART instruments, all with rich diagnostics and process information, yet few control systems are able to capture the information from these devices.
Gaining access to this information can be cost prohibitive in incompatible DCS systems where it is difficult to gain access through traditional wired means.
The Smart Wireless THUM Adapter is a device that can retrofit on any existing two or four-wire HART device, and it enables wireless transmission of measurement and diagnostic information that was previously not available. It’s an easy way to gain access to the field intelligence already in the plant.
Key benefits include:
- Extend predictive intelligence to areas not possible before due to technical or economic reasons
- Make any HART device wireless to enable new measurement points
- Gain access to advanced instrument diagnostics
- Remotely manage devices and monitor device health
- Efficiently gather data from multivariable devices
- Enable enhanced valve capabilities