The Fisher D3 control valve is a rugged, compact globe valve for advanced on-off control, using either pneumatic or electric actuation.
This valve is ideal for use as a dump valve in level control and is available in NPS 1 and 2 inch connections with CL900 NPT or CL600 raised face flanges.
- Electric and pneumatic actuation
- Two end connection style
- Severe service capability
- Easy maintenance
- Rugged trim can be upgraded to tungsten carbide if needed for erosive service, allowing the trim to wear better and last longer.
- Hammer nut bonnet/body joint allows for easy repair or maintenance with minimal tools
- Body does not need to be removed from piping to make repairs and the seat ring can be removed with a standard socket set.
- With the introduction of the easy-Drive actuator, the D3 can use 12 or 24 VDC to stroke the valve, as well as the traditional pneumatic actuator.