Designed for engineers, Fisher Specification Manager Software offers a powerful set of tools for producing an ISA specification sheet faster, improving noise prediction calculations and exporting dimensional data for Fisher and Baumann control valves.
It is easy to learn and use and helps take the worry out of control valve specification.
- Clear, sequential specification process: Fisher Specification Manager software will guide you through control valve models and construction details to complete your specification sheet.
- Convenient hot buttons and right-click options provide quick access to view Cv plots and create new projects, tag and revisions.
- Powerful comparison and editing tools for evaluating differences between tags and/or revisions.
- Quickly generate dimensional drawings
- Share information quickly with other programs: software can reliably export the data on the ISA specification sheet into a text or XML file format.
- Easily generate and share electronic reports such as ISA specification sheets, control valve sizing calculation, actuator sizing calculation, Cv versus travel plot, project summary, and dimensional drawings.