Fisher easy-Drive electric actuators are specifically designed for upstream natural gas applications. They can be installed on Fisher D4 or D3 valves and give you the ability to use proven, robust, globe valve technology while protecting the environment from methane gas venting.
Fisher easy-Drive electric actuator specifications include low energy requirements of 12 or 24VDC operation, maximum current draw of 3.5A when moving, and an at-rest power draw below 1W. The control signal can be Modbus RTU (RS-485), 4-20 mA, 1-5V, or dry contact, configurable within the Modbus registers. Operating temperature range is -20C to 70C. The easy-Drive electric actuator can control pressures up to 4250 psi on the D4 valve and maintain a Class IV shutoff indefinitely without power.
- No venting of product to atmosphere
- Eliminates maintenance issues arising from wet or dirty well gas
- Highly responsive – valve strokes from fully open to full closed in less than five seconds
- Easy to commission. Calibrate by opening and closing – no switches to set
- No power is required to maintain shutoff. The unit can be disconnected and seat load will remain
- Easy to use
- Diagnostics available over Modbus