Fisher 1061 pneumatic piston rotary actuators are used to operate splined-shaft rotary control valves such as Vee-Ball valves, eccentric disc valves, and butterfly valves. The actuator/valve body linkage of this actuator can be positioned for either push-down-to-open or push-down-to-close action.
Additionally, the 1061 actuator can be used with a two-position control signal for on-off service or with a valve positioner for throttling service. An optional handwheel actuator is also available to allow for auxiliary or emergency manual valve operation when the 1061 piston actuator is not in use.
- Application flexibility
- Minimal dead band - single point linkage with splined and clamped lever minimizes lost motion and improves control accuracy
- Compact construction with overall size reduced by as much as 30% compared to similar actuators
- Long service life - rugged construction provides stabilitly, corrosion resistance, and protection from deformation should the actuator be over-pressured
- Accessibility - valve packing and adjustment remains accessible without removing any parts
- Monitoring ease - highly visible travel indicator allows easy determination of valve position