- Preventative maintenance services provided by our certified factory trained technicians will help to optimize the system performance and minimize facility downtime.
- Technicians will protect and extend the life cycle of our hardware by identifying component or environmental problems early that may affect future system operations. They will also identify system performance problems that may affect the ongoing accuracy of the systems volume and water cut readings.
- By receiving priority privileges to software hot fixes, service technicians and our hot spare inventory, you will be minimizing potential downtime periods.
- The additional reporting tools provided under our maintenance program will assist in providing you with the required documentation during ERCB Directive 17 audits.
- In addition to a significant discount in our truck unloading hourly rates; under the maintenance program you will be entitled to free emergency support services that may help in determining a resolution to the problem and in turn help to avoid unnecessary chargeable field service visits.
Planned Preventative Maintenance
This service provides a Spartan Measurement Instrumentation technician to carry out preventative maintenance and check-ups on the customer’s truck unloading system. This service includes inspection, adjustment, calibration, cleaning, testing, and repair or replacement of the truck unloading systems equipment supplied by Spartan.
Software Maintenance and Emergency Services
This service provides the customer access to reporting and verification tools that are otherwise inaccessible. It ensures our customers have the latest software upgrades. The emergency services provide or customers with priority privileges to phone support, 24/7 demand services and our customer hot spare inventory. By obtaining the latest software fixes and upgrades, the truck unloading system performance and reliability will be improved. The reporting tools provided can assist during ERCB auditing or meter proving processes. Rest easy knowing that Spartan is here to support you during unexpected events.