Our vortex flow meter specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchased flow meter and our certified, factory-trained technicians will ensure optimum meter performance and reliability.
During start up the following can be expected:
- Verification of the correct installation for the meter body, transmitter and associated wiring
- Customization and filtering adjustment of the transmitter parameters to match operating conditions and application
- Configuration and testing of all transmitter displays and outputs to provide plant controller or local indication devices the appropriate measurement
- Perform meter diagnostic checks to confirm proper operation
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be completed prior to startup:
- The sensor installed and piped into the flow line
- The power, output signal and transmitter to sensor wiring connected
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
Our Education Department can provide a detailed course. To schedule or attend course 2341 - 8800 Smart Vortex Flowmeter,contact us.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.