Our TruckVue specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchased truck unloading system and our certified factory-trained technicians will ensure optimum system performance and reliability.
During startup you can expect the following:
- Verification of the correct installation and wiring of Micro Motion, Drexelbrook, Phase Dynamics, RTD, air eliminator, and panel devices
- Customization and adjustment of the measurement devices and TruckVue software to optimize system performance
- Configuration and testing of all transmitters and system displays. Programming of communication protocols (Modbus, TCP/IP Modbus, serial) to the TruckVue system, printers and HOST PLC’s.
- Perform calibration to the Micro Motion, Drexelbrook and Phase Dynamics water cut devices
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- All devices securely installed and piping in place as per standard industry practices
- Power, grounding, signal, and transmitter to sensor wiring connected as per standard industry practices, as well as devices and panel powered or ready to be powered.
- Connectivity to the LAN/WAN, and customer’s IT support available to provide assistance, if required
- All operational data required including well locations, trucking companies, truckers, operators, and business associates etc. This data should be provided in excel format unless enterprise connectivity to a customer’s database is to be used.
- Trucks must be available loaded with sales spec oil for emulsion risers and water for water rises to calibrate the Micro Motion, Drexelbrook, Phase Dynamics, and to test the operation of the skid.
- For in-depth performance verification, a method of meter proving must be provided. This process may incur additional cost depending on the method used.
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
A detailed course is provided through our Education Department. To schedule or attend course S216 - TruckVue Truck Unload contact us.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.