Our process radar specialists will help you realize the full benefits of a newly purchased radar level transmitter and our certified factory trained technicians will ensure optimum level gauge performance and reliability.
During startup, the following can be expected:
- Verification of the correct installation for the probe/antenna, transmitter and associated wiring
- Customization and adjustment of the transmitter parameters to match operating conditions and application
- Configuration and testing of all transmitter displays and outputs to provide plant controller or local indication devices the appropriate measurement
- Perform level calibration and optimization
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- The probe and transmitter installed into the tank or bridal
- The power and output signal wiring completed
- For in-depth level calibration, a process of level verification (dipping the tank) must be available
- All operational data required – tank heights, nozzle heights and if volume is required, measurement parameter tank volumes or strapping tables should be determined prior to arrival
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
A detailed course can be provided through our Education Department. To schedule or attend course 2336H - 5400 Series HART Radar Level Transmitter contact us.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.