Our Micro Motion specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchased flow meter or densitometer and our certified, factory-trained technicians will ensure optimum meter performance and reliability.
During startup, the following can be expected:
- Verification of the correct installation for the sensor, transmitter and associated wiring
- Customization and adjustment of the transmitter parameters to match operating conditions and application
- Configuration and testing of all transmitter displays and outputs to provide plant controller or local indication devices the appropriate measurement
- Perform zero offset verifications and calibrations
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- The sensor installed and piped into the flow line
- The power, output signal and transmitter to sensor wiring connected
- For in-depth performance verification a method of meter proving must be provided. This process may incur additional cost depending on the method used.
- All operational data required (well densities, ranges, communications settings) should be determined prior to arrival.
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
Our Education department provides a detailed course. To schedule or attend Micro Motion Mass Flowmeter training, please check out course S210 or contact us.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.