Our magnetic flow meter specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchase flow meter and our certified, factory-trained technicians will ensure optimum meter performance and reliability.
During startup, you can expect the following:
- Verification of the correct installation for the sensor, transmitter and associated wiring
- Customization and adjustment of transmitter parameters to match operating conditions and application
- Configuration and testing of all transmitter displays and outputs to provide plant controller or local indication devices the appropriate information
- Perform zero verification and calibration
- On-the-job training for site optimization or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- The sensor installed and piped into the flow line
- The power, output signal, grounding and transmitter to sensor wiring connected
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
Our education department can provide a detailed course. To enroll for class 2340- 8700 Series Smart Magnetic Flowmeter contact us.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.