Our analyzer specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchased liquid analyzer and our certified, factory-trained technicians will ensure optimum system performance and reliability.
During startup, you can expect the following:
- Verification of the proper mechanical installation of transmitter and sensors
- Verification of the proper power and input/output signal wiring
- Check configuration, perform diagnostic tests, and verify transmitter outputs
- Verification of the proper operation against customer supplied calibration standards
- Review of the maintenance schedule and spare parts
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- The analyzers securely installed and piping in place
- Calibration Standards should be available if needed, including zero solutions
- The power, output signal, grounding, and transmitter to sensor wiring connected
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.