Our analyzer specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchased gas chromatograph and our certified, factory-train technicians will ensure optimum system performance and reliability.
During startup you can expect the following:
- Verification of proper mechanical installation of the analyzer, carrier gas, sample, and calibration lines
- Verification of the proper power and input/output signal wiring
- Adjustment of the chromatograph components to ensure optimal performance
- Configuration and diagnostic checks utilizing MON software
- Verification of the proper operation against customer-supplied calibration standards
- Review of the Gas Chromatograph maintenance schedule and spare parts
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- The analyzer securely installed and piping in place. Please leave the following connections capped: the helium line input and the connection marked MV (Measure Vent). These will be connected by the Spartan technician.
- Calibration and helium cylinders along with regulators installed near the GC and connected or tubed up to the connecting fittings.
- Calibration bottle installed indoors off the metal floor and in a heated blanket.
- The power, output signal, communication, and grounding connected.
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.