Our truck unloading specialists will help you to realize the full benefits of a newly purchased truck unloading system and our certified factory-trained technicians will ensure optimum system performance and reliability.
During startup you can expect the following:
- Verification of the correct installation and wiring of Micro Motion, Drexelbrook, Phase Dynamics, RTD, air eliminator, and panel devices
- Customization and adjustment of the measurement devices and truck unloading software to optimize system performance
- Configuration and testing of all transmitters and system displays. Programming of communication protocols (Modbus, TCP/IP Modbus, serial) to the truck unloading system and the facility host.
- Perform calibration to the Micro Motion, Drexelbrook and Phase Dynamics water cut devices
- On-the-job training for site operation or field technician personnel
The following must be complete prior to startup:
- All devices securely installed and piping in place as per std industry practices
- Power, signal and transmitter to sensor wiring connected. Devices and panel should be powered or ready to be powered.
- All operational data required, including well locations with oil and water densities, trucking companies and any communication or I/O settings. If possible, the location the trucking company lists should be provided in excel format.
- A truck must be available loaded with sales spec oil to calibrate the Micro Motion, Drexelbrook and to test the operation of the skid.
- For in-depth performance verification, a method of meter proving must be provided. This process may incur additional cost depending on the method used.
On-the-job training will consist of explanations while the customer witnesses the startup. If time permits, the specialist can provide a basic talk on meter fundamentals.
A detailed course is provided through our Education Department. To schedule or attend course S215 - Truck Unloading System contact us.
Quotes and Pricing
Please contact Lisa Reynolds (780-440-5628) or Lorna Munkedal (780-638-5704) for a quote that includes travel time, meals, flights, accommodations, and mileage.