The 3051S ERS system is a flexible, 2-wire HART architecture that calculates differential pressure (DP) electronically, using two pressure sensors.
The pressure sensors are linked together with an electrical cable and synchronized to create a single 3051S ERS System.
- Improve performance by reducing temperature effects
- Enable direct mounting to tailer vessels and distillation towers for a 90% reduction in response time (<1s digital response time)
- Remove the headaches of heat tracing and impulse piping
- Improve reliability by replacing mechanical components with digital architecture
- Get visibility to the individual pressure readings from each sensor as well as a scaled output for tank level or volume
- Eliminate the need to buy a separate transmitter to monitor and control blanket pressure
- Eliminate the high cost of winter enclosures for transmitters
- Eliminate the cost of heat trace
- Maintain quick response time even in cold climate conditions