The WQS water quality system is intended for the determination of pH, ORP, conductivity, temperature, free chlorine or monochloramine, oxygen, turbidity, and particle index in fresh water.
The system combines user-specified instruments and sensors to create a customized system for monitoring water quality. Unlike systems from other manufacturers, the Model WQS does not use expensive sample conditioning systems or messy reagents.
The Model WQS systems require less than 3 gph (183 mL/min) sample flow. There is little waste, which is important in areas where water is scarce or a sewer is not available.
- Designed for quick startup and low maintenance
- No reagents – free chlorine and monochloramine sensors are completely reagent-free
- Variopool quick disconnect sensors
- Prewired and plumbed
- Provides constant surveillance of water quality events that may affect the security of your distribution network
- Helps ensure acceptable water quality parameters are maintained throughout the distribution system.