It has all the same features as the wired level switches in the Rosemount 2100 series, but without the complication and cost of wiring.
- Complete range of process connections
- Aluminum housing
- Choice of wetted parts material
- Dry-to-wet and wet-to-dry switching functions
- Extended fork length
- Hazardous area approvals
- Continuous instrument health diagnostics of the fork and sensor to detect external damage to the fork, internal damage to the sensor, excessive corrosion, and over-temperature.
- Can withstand temperatures from -94F (-70C) up to 500F (260C) and pressures to 1450 psig (100 bar g)