With a vast choice of wetted materials, five different switching modes and basic self checking features, the 2120 is quickly becoming a customer favourite.
In the past you would be required to manually trip a switch to test the health of a device, which is not accurate. With the 2120 visible LED you can always be sure that your switch is working as it should.
- Withstand temperatures up to 302F (150C) and pressures to 1450 psig (100 barg)
- Certified under safety devices for tanks and piping related to water pollution control
- Function virtually unaffected by flow, bubbles, turbulence, foam, vibration, solids content, coating products, liquid properties, and product variations
- No need for calibration and requires only a minimum amount of installation
- Easy terminal access and hook-up with electrical protections
- No moving parts or crevices means virtually no maintenance
- Small in size and weight