Its high performance microprocessor allows for advanced signal processing and smart echo-tracking features. Together with its high sensitivity the radar transmitter can detect and evaluate all echoes within the tank or vessel. The 5600 Series supports and assists the user to a successful configuration of the transmitter in process level applications, from easy to complex process situations.
- Handles a wide range of process conditions due to high sensitivity and unique signal processing features
- High repeatability ensuring an extremely reliable and accurate level transmitter even in the toughest conditions
- Ultra-wide power supply, 24-240 V AC/DC, 0-60 Hz
- 4-20mA with superimposed digital HART® communication
- High flexibility with interchangeable transmitter heads and antennas
- No moving parts and no contact with the liquid
- Easy setup of the advanced transmitter software through the Rosemount Radar Master Configuration Tool