From simple level measurement to local control functionality and hazardous area approvals, the Rosemount 3100 Ultrasonic level is a reliable and cost-effective, non-contacting measurement solution from Emerson.
Time proven ultrasonic technology with advanced software and state-of-the-art electronics delivers highly reliable level measurements.
- Standard Integral LCD and push buttons for simple setup and on-site programming
- 2 Integral signal relays for local control available
- Easy plant integration with 4-20mA ⁄ HART® output and PlantWeb support
- Temperature compensation with integral or optional remote temperature sensor
- Two-wire direct current (dc) loop-powered
- Wide operating range to 36 ft. (11 m)
- No moving parts and no contact with the liquid