The Rosemount 1500XA Process Gas Chromatograph offers a large air-bath oven that provides a lot of analytical flexibility, while utilizing the proven analytical components of the field mounted Rosemount GCs for maximum analyzer reliability.
The 1500XA is right at home in gas processing plants where it can provide trace sulfur, trace hydrocarbon and other high temperature measurements. It supports multiple detectors: TCD (Thermal Conductivity Detectors), FID (Flame ionization detectors) and FPD (flame photometric detectors).
It can accommodate up to eight GC valves in one conventional air-bath oven, to handle applications up to 150degC.
- Traditional air-bath oven design for maximum application flexibility
- Fully compatible with modern Ethernet networks and DCS communication
- New XA valves, based on the reliable design of our line of superior six-port chromatograph diaphragm valves
- Oven capacity for up to eight chromatograph valves and two detectors
- Choice of thermal conductivity, flame ionization or flame photometric detectors
- Thermal conductivity detector (TCD) sensitive down to very low parts-per-million levels
- Storage of up to 2,500 chromatograms, including sample calibration and validation streams
- Archives up to 64 item averages and up to 35 days of standard runs and calculations.