Numerous benches can be added to the same analyzer, including IR, Electro Chemical, Paramagnetic and UV benches. Can measure trace components or % level. The Enhanced version has Ethernet connectivity and features a web browser interface.
X-Stream Analyzers are designed to perform in a wide array of applications. Applications include O2 detection for rail cars, various gas purity measurements, and catalyst efficiency monitoring.
- Ethernet ports for remote access and data acquisition
- USB ports for firmware updates and storing configuration data or measurement data on USB devices
- Analog inputs for integrating external measurements into the X-STREAM Enhanced environment
- Internal Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) saves cost for external equipment to control internal and external equipment, such as valves, for time-controlled switching of multiple gas streams.
- Four on-board calculators for virtual measurement channels
- Lowest span drift of 1% per month, not 1% per week like most analyzers
- Tight repeatability of <0.5% of range
- Tight zero drift of 1% per week, depending on component and range
- Flexible I/O and communications capabilities
- Available in Explosion Proof enclosure
- Remote Diagnostics