The 6888 continues the tradition of integrating an oxygen probe and field electronics into a single, compact package. The probe inserts directly into a flue gas duct to measure oxygen in combustion processes.
No sampling system is required, and the newest version offers an optional on-line automatic calibration capability embedded within the probe, freeing up technicians’ time, and ensuring the most accurate O2 readings over time.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.75% of reading or +/- 0.05% O2
- Digital HART communications standard
- Large backlit LCD display
- Advanced software features
- Adaptable to any existing O2 probe installation
- Advanced sensor diagnostics
- Fully field-repairable