The FlexVu® Model UD10 is recommended for applications that require a gas detector with digital readout of detected gas levels as well as analog 4-20 mA output with HART, relay contacts, and Modbus RS485 (FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus option available).
The UD10 Universal Display Unit is designed for use with Det-Tronics gas detectors such as GT3000, PIR9400, PIRECL, OPECL, C706x, Model 505/CGS, CGS or NTMOS, as well as generic linear 4-20 mA sensors. The display unit is designed and approved as a ‘stand-alone’ device and performance all the functions of a gas controller.
Det-Tronics UD10 Features and Benefits:
- Universal design supports multiple Det-Tronics sensors or generic linear 4-20 mA sensors
- Local digital LCD display continuously indicates gas level, gas type, and units measured
- Backlit and heated display
- Non-intrusive calibration quickly performed by one person
- Rugged construction approved for us in classified hazardous areas
- Linear isolated/non-isolated 4-20 mA output with HART
- Non-intrusive menu allows device configuration without de-classifying the hazardous area
- Internal magnetic switches provide a non-intrusive user interface
- Smart capabilities with access to sensor information and measurement range
- Event logs: calibration with date and time stamp
- Fault logs: detector fault, low power and general fault
- Alarm logs: high gas alarm, low gas alarm and aux alarm