Compliance AFR is a best-in-class, SlipStream compatible, stoichiometric AFR controller, that consistently achieves the air-fuel ratio to support your NOx reducing Non-Selective Catalytic Reduction (NSCR) system. Offering single or multi-point control, the Murphy Compliance AFR delivers improved performance and low NOx emissions.
- Designed for applications with wide engine load swings
- Ongoing compliance in high-variable environments
- Fast and easy installation
- Minimal operator training required
- Comprehensive fault diagnostics
- Fully automatic — no operator required in normal operation
- Nine set points — better resolution and better control of load swings
- Excellent fuel economy
- Applicable to rich or lean burn, and fuel injected engines
- Advanced load following controller design
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostics and troubleshooting
Compliance Controls AFR-9R air/fuel ratio controller offers the same simplicity as the AFR-1R model. Non-intrusive installation. Streamlined menu-driven navigation. But with more setpoints, you get even tighter control.
The AFR-9R controller offers nine setpoint targets, based on a combination of three RPM settings and three manifold pressure settings. As your engines load conditions change, your AFR-9R continues to make sure it is in the best possible operating range. It also includes manifold pressure and RPM sensing technology.
If your site is facing tightening regulations, changes in ambient temperature, big load swings or gas quality/pressure changes, the AFR-9R is the right choice. It’s simple air/fuel ratio control with more flexibility.